You are here
ATOB is a Consultancy, Technical assessment, Engineering, Manufacturing and Services Company. Its core business is to perpetuate subsea systems used in Offshore Oil & Gas (mainly brown fields), Industry and Military applications.
Combining high technical skills with project management ATOB provide its customers with turnkey solutions by acting as a master to work on upgrading, revamping, maintenance or rehabilitation of:
- complex offshore systems for which expertise no longer exists;
- mostly in shallow to deep waters;
- always in harsh / demanding environment.
ATOB provides management, audit / assessment / expertise and global operational offers dedicated to:
- design of new generations of offshore equipment and systems (R&D and EPCC);
- refurbishing of old equipment;
- maintenance of existing systems;
- improvement of existing facilities;
- decommissioning and recycling of subsea systems.
ATOB has a wide range of skills in following fields:
- Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV);
- pressure equipment installed on platform, ROV, FPSO or all subsea systems (valves, piping, manifold, etc.);
- subsea facilities for deep offshore projects, involving cables, pipes, risers, tendons, moorings, manifolds, tiebacks, etc.;
- subsea production & control systems (PLC, hardware upgrade, software update, etc.), subsea instrumentation.